Is someone you love struggling to get through a lifesaving cancer treatment (and the horrible side effects that come with that treatment?)
Do you want to give that person something thoughtful and meaningful that will help them get through this?
If you answered yes, then I am super excited to offer you this giveaway.
How would you like to give that person a Cancer Gift Basket, full of items specifically chosen to help them get through the stress and the side effects of cancer treatment?
Two baskets (well actually they are practical and inspirational tote bags) are up for grabs and entries are totally free?!?!
I thought you might be excited!
A huge shout out to Gina from Just Don’t Send Flowers for helping us make this happen.
After losing someone she loved to this awful disease, she wanted to help families going through this find practical gifts that actually help when you’re struggling to get through treatment!
And these bags are filled with practical, helpful items that combat symptoms and side effects and make you feel just a little more like yourself at the end of the day.
In this giveaway, each of the bags will be given to a randomly chosen winner (2 winners total.)
Prize #1 The Cancer Gift Basket For Women: Big Queasy Fighter: (valued at $129.99)
This basket includes…
- Canvas Tote Bag (gorgeous and functional)
- Pashmina Wrap Scarf (Beautiful and feels great on skin!)
- Organic Peppermint Tea for nausea (warm and soothing)
- Icy Cool Towel Reusable (these things are amazing!)
- 2 Pairs Dr. Scholl’s Spa Socks with Grippers (another line of defense against falls is always helpful)
- Biotene Mouth Rinse (for dry mouth)
- Ginger Snap Wafer Cookies (great for nausea)
- Queasy Drops: (All natural for nausea!?! Brilliant!)
- Aveeno Moisture Bar fragrance-free w/ natural colloidal oatmeal (full size 3.5 oz) (soothing to sensitive skin)
- Aveeno Active Natural Soothing Bath Treatment (soothes and relieves skin)
- Crossword Puzzle Book (because you spend a lot of time waiting)
- Purell Sanitizing Hand Wipes (helps ward off infection)
- Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup mix (seriously, the BEST dry soup on the market- great for upset tummies!)
Prize #2 Something Perfect: The Best Gift For Cancer Patients. Valued at $74.99
This basket includes…
- Canvas Tote Bag: (Practical and functional with a kick of inspiration)
- Super Soft Fleece Throw (Large and cozy, promotes warmth wherever you are)
- Burt’s Bees Tips & Toes Kit– Hand Creams, Foot Cream, Cuticle Cream, Lip Balm, Hand Salve. (soothes aggravated skin)
- Queasy Drops by Three Lollies (great for nausea)
- Organic Ginger Tea (warm, soothing and helps with nausea)
Seriously, these bags are an amazing gift for someone dealing with the awful effects associated with cancer and the life-saving treatments that wreak havoc on your body.
ANYONE going through cancer will appreciate the thought and the care that went into creating these “baskets.”
Each item was specifically chosen to…
- To make their day just a little brighter.
- To provide relief and soothing from overwhelming symptoms.
- To promote rest and recovery.
You can enter to win until October 28, 2019!
P.S. If you don’t want to enter and you just want the basket, you can find that here…
This post may contain affiliate links. In order for us to maintain this website, some of the links in the above post may be affiliate links. This means that you can purchase the products we recommend at no extra cost to you. We only recommend products or services that we use and love and that we believe will add value to our readers.